Smoke Detector

Antworten
thespinner

Smoke Detector

Beitrag von thespinner » Fr 16. Sep 2016, 19:06

Are there more types of smoke detectors that are compatible with lightmanager air?
I also want a heat detector for the kitchen and bathroom and want to be all conected.
Flamingo doesn't seen to have a heatdetector. I found one from Elro,

http://www.elro.eu/nl/producten/cat/bra ... tedetector

They also have a smoke detector wich can be connected. The only thing is that it's communicating at 868hz

Do you have succesfully tested more kinds of smoke/heat - detectors?

jbmedia
Administrator

Re: Smoke Detector

Beitrag von jbmedia » Mo 19. Sep 2016, 14:23

Hi,

we will test this device shortly and will publish the result in this thread!
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team

jbmedia
Administrator

Beitrag von jbmedia » Di 27. Sep 2016, 13:53

Meanwhile we got a test device. Unfortunately it turned out to be of pretty low build quality, chunky and with a lot of batteries. Our test device did not even send out a single RF signal at all. This is probably not the type of device we would like to support. We will test a different device next, the Nemaxx HW-2.
Wir wünschen viel Spaß mit den Produkten und einen erfolgreichen Tag! Ihr jbmedia Team

jbmedia
Administrator

Beitrag von jbmedia » Mi 28. Sep 2016, 12:28

It seems that the Nemaxx HW-2 will be the combined smoke/heat detector of choice. It is small, lightweight, relatively nice, just two batteries and low cost. We expect support for it very shortly (~ 7 days).

thespinner

Beitrag von thespinner » Mi 28. Sep 2016, 16:29

Wouldn't give a combined detector false alarms if they were placed in the kitchen or bathroom? Then i still prefer a separate unit

Antworten